Welcome to Hope Estate, Tobago. We are committed to making your visit a safe one. As such, we require all visitors to the Hope Estate Development site to abide by the following safety rules:
1.BOOKING SITE VISITS – To ensure that proper arrangements are made, all visits to Hope Estate must be booked at least 48 hours in advance by calling (868) 355-2539 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. There will be no visits allowed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
3. All visitors to Hope Estate must be accompanied by one of our representatives.
4. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT – All visitors will be provided with safety headgear as required (e.g. if construction works are ongoing). Visitors must use and wear the above mentioned personal protective equipment for the duration of the visit. It is also advised that you bring along a change of footwear as the soil can become muddy after heavy rains.
5. VISITOR GUIDELINES – For safety purposes, visitors will be expected to adopt the following practices before, during and after the tour:
a) Follow all written and verbal instructions given by the Hope Estate representative.
b) Stay out of restricted areas.
c) Report all injuries or problems immediately, no matter how minor.
6. SAFETY RULES ARE ENFORCED – We take safety seriously. Therefore, persons refusing to abide by the relevant rules will be immediately escorted from the site. Hope Estate shall not be responsible for injuries suffered as a result of safety rule violation.
Thanking you in advance for your co-operation.
The Hope Estate Management Team